Adult Remedial Driving Classes
The Greater Cleveland Safety Council provides Remedial Driving Classes for adults (persons 18 years of age and older) that are approved and certified by the Ohio Department of Public Safety – Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Students are taught defensive driving techniques proven to reduce accidents and injuries caused by accidents.
- This class meets the requirements for the State’s 2 point credit for those who have 2 to 11 points on their driving record and also satisfies the requirements for the 12 point suspension. It's also a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for a refresher course.
- Many insurance companies recognize the value of this training and offer discounts to those that successfully complete the class. We encourage our students to contact their insurance carriers to see if discounts are available.
- The cost of this class is $65.00 per person.
- Offered on Select Dates(See Below for Dates)
- Classes Start Promptly at 8:00 A.M. and Finish at 5:00 P.M.
- Please Arrive at Least 15 Minutes Before Classes Begin to Sign-In
- Classes Are Conducted Entirely in a Classroom Setting (No Driving Required)
- Using the Registration Link Below, You May Pay With a Credit Card Online
- Special Pricing is Available for Company-Sponsored Students – Please Call (216) 621-0059 for Details
- Food & Drinks Are Permitted
- You Must Present a Valid Photo ID and Provide Your Driver’s License Number*
*You can obtain your Drivers License Number from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles by calling (614) 752-7500 or through the BMV website.
**If you're taking the course to satisfy a BMV requirement, you will receive documentation that you can return to the BMV upon completion.
Greater Cleveland Safety Council Classroom
1422 Euclid Ave. Suite 1672
Cleveland, OH 44115
You may Register and pay Online or Call the Office at 216-621-0059 to register and pay for the Class. Also, if you're taking the course to complete an employer requirement and your employer is paying for the class, you may receive a discounted registration fee. Please call us at (216) 621-0059 for details.